[chuck-users] ChucK on the web: NodeJS / HTML5

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:41:08 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 06:26:22PM +0100, henrique matias wrote:
> My mom told me to never talk to hackers, i guess i'll have to leave
> those chuck lists

Well, when I organise a event there is always some chance that a few
dozen thirsty people show up. So; I tend to try to make sure the
power-tools a back in storage before the door and the beers open.

That's not about being paranoid, people who intend harm are a) fairly
rare and b) nearly impossible to prepare for. It's more about making
sure the playground a fairly safe so everyone can just have fun
without anyone (especially me) needing to worry too much.

Make sense?