[chuck-users] ChucK on the web: NodeJS / HTML5

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:49:35 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 02:44:49PM -0300, Lucas Zawacki wrote:
> > Make sense?
>
> It does and I agree with everything, except lack of audio in. That's
> cool to have in a live coding, or live performance environment.

Yes, but if the server is in -say- your shed and 5 people are logged
in, then what would audio-in refer to? You could set up a mic if you
have some especialy interesting environment at hand (say a forrest
with birds).

I'm all for live sampling and live treatment in livecoding, it was
more of a practical issue.