[chuck-users] LiSa looping issue

Matt Bard mattthestrat at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:01:52 EDT 2012

Hello all,
I'm writing a looper using LiSa.  All is behaving just as expected except for this:
When I overdub, I can't seem to get out of overdub mode.  I'd like to default back to a non-overdubbing recording.  The .loopRec function does not work.  ChucK says that LiSa does not have that function.  If I force 0 => *.loop, then my playback won't loop either.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  Also, if I call *.clear, I get nothing.  Hopefully I'm just slow :)  Thanks.
I'm using Dracula 1.2.0.8
Thanks,Matt