[chuck-users] LiSa looping issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:10:25 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 02:01:52PM -0400, Matt Bard wrote:

Hi, Matt!

> I'm using Dracula 1.2.0.8

Then that is most likely the issue; since then there have been quite a
few updates and especially LiSa has been improved a lot.

If you are using 1.2.0.8 then I suspect you are on a Debian based
Linux and using the old package. I would recommend you try building
ChucK from the latest source. If that would be a new kind of thing to
do for you then I hope it inspires some confidence to hear that it's
not as difficult as it might seem and there will be help if you have
problems.

Hope that helps, shout if it doesn't.