[chuck-users] LiSa looping issue

Dan Trueman dtrueman at princeton.edu
Wed Apr 25 09:26:45 EDT 2012

hey,

not sure what's going on here. both .duration (which LiSa can't function without, as this is where memory is allocated) and .clear() (which just moves through the buffer and zeros every sample, one line of code) work fine for me. but i'm on OSX, so could be a Linux/Jack-specific issue? not sure how i can help with this, alas! could you provide the shortist piece of code that causes the error, and if there are any messages from Jack when it shuts down, send those on as well?

dan