[chuck-users] Problems with running ChucK in terminal (Windows 7 64-bit): no sound!

chriswicks crwicks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:24:05 EDT 2012

Well, I have the problem fixed (sort of).  The new sound card seems to have been the culprit.  For whatever reason, ChucK did not like my sound card.  I did a fresh install of Linux while I was at it and had the same issues as I was having in Windows (never had a problem with ChucK in Linux before..I had purchased the sound card to try to resolve Windows issues!).  All audio, aside from ChucK audio, was working fine.  I took the sound card out and ChucK is working better than ever in both Windows and Linux.  Go figure.