[chuck-users] Code to remove all shreds from the VM?

henrique matias hems.inlet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:33:29 EDT 2012

i guess it potentially not helping with your problem but might a workaround

do a basic class for your stuff and spork the shreds by a class method
instead of the normal spork, and then save the id of the sporked
stuff.

so later you can ask a class to remove all the sporked shreds.

to be honest i didnt do this routine yet, otherwise i would send it.
but that's part of the my "plan"