[chuck-users] LiSa looping issue

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:44:05 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 06:40:26AM -0400, Matt Bard wrote:
> Harald,
>
> What you said makes perfect sense.  However, in the original code, where the
> issue was initially found, the second duration call was not made until several
> seconds into the program which leads me to think the issue lies somewhere else.
>  That said, I'll give it a go and see what happens.

I think that generally it would be worth investigating whether we
could move parsing and compilation to a different (OS) thread. That is
a common source of glitches and to me it seems like a good candidate
for threading.

However, threading and realtime performance are notoriously hard
things so I may well be missing something that our local experts do
spot. Ge?