[chuck-users] LiSa looping issue

Matt Bard mattthestrat at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:52:03 EDT 2012

All,
> I think you (=Matt) should look at this one first...
Agreed.  I have a much newer laptop (running Windows) that I will give a test on.  Your (Harald) comments made sense.  Let me get back to you guys tonight after trying a few of these things.  And just for clarity, I never intended to use .duration as I assumed it required more overhead (including requesting memory)... my goal was to use .clear, but when that failed, I moved on.  Regardless, I'll let you guys know what I find.  I really appreciate all the thoughts and help.
-Matt