[chuck-users] Two loops?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:33:00 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 02:27:00PM -0400, Timothy Leonido wrote:
> Hello

Hey Timothy!

> Is there any way for the two loops below to run simultaneously from the same
> shred?  I'm wondering if, instead of weaving them together in the same "while
> true,"  I could separate them into different functions (but running at the same
> time), or something like that?

Yes, there is something exactly like that. I could explain it now
here, but there should be a perfectly decent explanation in your
manual pdf. If you like for info on "sporking shreds", you should find
it. The relevant operator is called "spork". You may also wish to try
some of the examples on that topic in the /examples/ dir that came
with your download.

Shout if that doesn't work out or if it's stays unclear.