[chuck-users] MIDI tutorial problem

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:20:20 EDT 2012

Peter;

> ...to define the variable. it works fine. inclusion of that line in the above code (of course) makes it work too.
>
> perhaps that should be clarified in the tutorial??

Yes, you are correct and I agree.

It probably needs at least a brief note on what kind of thing it
is.... MidiMsg abstracts 3 "bytes" of 7 bits each, that's unusual
enough to warrant a note for the benefit of the increasingly large
amount of people who never had to deal with the details of MIDI (for
better or worse...).

Does anyone know where the current pdf comes from and how we'd get
something like that in?