[chuck-users] chuck vs supercollider?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:17:53 EDT 2012

On 11 August 2012 21:43, ronni montoya <ronni.montoya at gmail.com> wrote:
> thank you, i will experiment and ill let you know.

Great!

If you'd have the time I'd also be curious to hear how you came up
with the question. Was this simply a matter of seeing that ChucK uses
a process with some CPU penalty and being interested in what this cost
was buying? I've seen the reverse happen; people trying to use
feedback in Max/Msp or SC and noticing that they weren't getting what
they expected and wondered why, but you are going the other way
around. That's interesting.