[chuck-users] soft kill

Scott Hewitt witt0191 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 09:11:11 EDT 2012

I am very intrested in this as well once sketched a system which detected
inactivity on shred output to trigger in action.

Would be intrested in helping with a hacking session and cip has some of
this functionality in place but I think driven through OsX mini audicle GUI
interface elements

All the best

Scott