[chuck-users] Comprehensive ChucK performance source code [was soft kill]

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 14:40:53 EDT 2012

By the way, I posted my entire live ChucK setup on github.  This
includes the ramping down a patch when switching to another:

https://github.com/rdpoor/chuck_performance_setup

It's sparsely documented but very cleanly structured, and it's been
performance-tested and debugged.  I'm happy to document additional
bits upon request.

Perhaps the most important starting point to know is that it uses an
Oxygen8 keyboard and a Game Trak "6 axis" controller as inputs.

- Rob