[chuck-users] WvOut: writes soundfile, but always silent

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 29 04:45:29 EDT 2012

Howdy,

An official update (version 1.3.0.2) has been released which should
fix all of the issues identified in this thread. So, the silent audio
files and crashing when calling closeFile() issues should no longer be
a problem. We also fixed the crash bugs Robin reported in a different
thread.

Thanks all for getting to us with these issues and for your patience!

To download, please visit:
http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/release/

miniAudicle has also been updated (version 0.2.1b) to use this latest
chuck release:
http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/mini/

spencer