[chuck-users] severe ChucK v1.3.0.0 bug

Robin Haberkorn robin.haberkorn at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:17:25 EDT 2012

Hi Ge!

Nice to hear there will be a bug fix release soon. I'm quite excited
about the new version and its features.
Unfortunately every time I try to make noises with ChucK I end up
finding bugs and working around them - instead of making noises. You can
find some examples in my Git repo:
https://github.com/rhaberkorn/digitale-debutanten
I think that stability has to be improved even before performance. A bug
tracker and a *simple* test suite (language features and regression
tests) would be a nice first step. Any plans on doing this?

cheers,
Robin