[chuck-users] mini audicle

Graham Coleman ravelite at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 14:54:07 EST 2012

Hi Stephane,

As for absolute paths, I reported an earlier bug where absolute paths with
drive string (e.g. c:) weren't being accepted. I don't remember if that
release made it into mini yet. Try the absolute path without the drive
string.

In addition, if you want to use relative paths, recent miniAudicle has an
option in Preferences->Misc to configure the working directory.

Graham