[chuck-users] on a lighter/cheery note...

David Ogborn ogbornd at mcmaster.ca
Thu Dec 20 12:56:55 EST 2012

Hi Kas,

On 2012-12-19, at 1:44 PM, Kassen wrote:
>>> The Cybernetic Orchestra did some live-coding (ChucK) of Jingle Bells for our university's annual video holiday card!
> Awesome; genuinely warm and fun. Can I borrow the audio? I'd like to
> use it in a radio show with other unusual Christmas songs. I'd
> attribute it, of course.

By all means!  If the show isn't imminent I could prepare some of the later takes audio that didn't end up in the video and send them to you.  As the orchestra progressed we strayed further and further from Jingle Bells, in a good way!...

Yours truly,
David

> Also; merry "solstice => now;" and a good "year => now;", everyone!
> Here is the annual ChucKmass tree in ascii-art;
>
>   ^
>  / \
> /   \
> /     \
>  | |
>  | |

> Cheers,
> Kas.

Dr. David Ogborn, <ogbornd at mcmaster.ca>
Communication Studies & Multimedia, McMaster University
Director, Cybernetic Orchestra & ESP Studio

http://soundcloud.com/cyberneticorchestra
http://esp.mcmaster.ca
http://davidogborn.net
http://twitter.com/ogbornd