[chuck-users] Dealing with String objects?

Wolfgang Gil wolfgang.gil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:59:27 EST 2012

Hey,

Mike, your suggestion sounds great. I look forward to hearing more about it.

Kassen, thanks for the info. My german name was given to me in Venezuela,
where I was born. I have not german family whatsoever. I am half
venezuelan, half spanish, currently leaving in NY. Here I met my fiancée, a
japanese lady I have been living with for the last four years. I use more
chopsticks than fork and knife these days
*
*
*C'est la vie ;)*

http://www.wolfganggil.com <http://www.wolfganggil.com/about>