[chuck-users] Dealing with String objects?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 13:27:11 EST 2012

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 07:12:07PM +0100, Stefan Blixt wrote:

>    So while they may not have a whole lot of use as such, I'd say that
>    strings can be viewed as classes, and more crucially they are objects -

Yes, I now have to agree with you. This seems to have changed or maybe
the old and frankly confusing situation has been cleared up a bit.

Arguably they were behaving more like classes without any member
functions than like primitives in the past anyway, but this seems
fairly clear cut.

Sadly that doesn't yet give us a way of pulling them apart at any
other point than spaces, but it's a start.

Good work!