[chuck-users] machine add oddity

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:27:56 EST 2012

Jeff,

Is that the entire file or just a snippet?  I've sometimes run into a
problem where my last line is some tiny amount of time (e.g. 1::samp
=> now) and the previous line is a spork ~ someFun(); or a
Machine.add() and the main code exits before the shred-spawning
function ever has a chance to return.

If your code is the entire file we're looking at, does it behave
correctly when the last line is 10::ms => now; ?

-Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org