[chuck-users] machine add oddity

Jeff Albert jalber4 at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Feb 14 23:34:11 EST 2012

Mike,

We had run it with larger times at that point, and got the same result. That is just a part of a larger file, but we had narrowed down the failure to that spot.

I am thinking it is probably related to Kassen's idea of win/mac text copying. Problem is that I don't have a windows machine to test it on, so I have to send these suggestions to my student and have him try them out. It all works fine on my machine.

Funny thing is, the guy is a trombone student. He just mentioned that he wanted to explore some computer music, so we took off on a ChucK tangent.

-j

--
Jeff Albert
PhD Candidate