[chuck-users] functions returning arrays

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 16:12:36 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 03:59:40PM -0500, mike clemow wrote:
> Alternatively, you can implement this will the append operator:

I have been really enjoying that form lately (in Scheme, but the
principle is the same). This is very nice when we have a function that
is to transform a musical theme. WIth this way (and not with the
straight indez-based loop) we can replace a single note with two new
ones or remove it, based on some condition. I like that.