[chuck-users] Most recent Chuck for Lion?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 06:26:56 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 08:55:33AM +0000, Anthony Bowyer-Lowe wrote:

> I can't promise this will help, but I'm a fan of running Rogue Amoeba's free
> Sound Source app on OS X which makes selecting the machine's audio output
> really quick and simple:

This sounds prommising. If the sollution is in that direction then a
alternative might be to call ChucK with "chuck --dac n", where "n"
corresponds to the number of the desired output as listed by "chuck
--probe".

Personally I would suspect that if the default device is somehow set
wrong then more programs should have issues with sound but you never
know.