[chuck-users] Getting the status of running shreds *into* chuck

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Sun Jul 8 11:18:22 EDT 2012

Hi

I'm working on my chuck live setup again, and have a question I'm fairly
sure I asked a (long) while ago:

Is it possible to get the status of the VM inside a piece of chuck code?
Machine.status() does the same as chuck --status, which is printing the
info I need, but unfortunately to a terminal outside of chuck.

The thing is, I'm sporking a lot of files from my code, and I need to
keep track of which of them are still running at certain points...

If this is not directly possible, does anyone have an idea for a hack?
If anything else fails I think I might roll up my sleeves and hack in
the chuck source, but that the last resort, since I'm not really
speaking C++ that fluently...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk