[chuck-users] Getting the status of running shreds *into* chuck

Atte André Jensen atte at email.dk
Sun Jul 8 15:31:27 EDT 2012

On 2012-07-08 21:11, Kassen wrote:

> How about these;
>
> int[] Machine.runningShreds()
>     returns a array of integers, representing all currently running
> shreds in ascending order
>
> int  Machine.running(int shred_id)
>    returns 1 if shred_id is currently running on the VM, 0 otherwise
>
> Would those leave any usage case uncovered or cause issues otherwise?

That would be fine for my usage, yes!

> I don't think they could be hard to write, we could peek in the status
> function to see where the data comes from.

That sounds promising! Which reminds me: how's the development of chuck
like these days? Is there a repo somewhere where things are happening?

I'm still running the official 1.2.1.3 with a handful of patches I made
myself to make it compile on my arch box + various things that annoyed me...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk