[chuck-users] Getting the status of running shreds *into* chuck

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 17:59:10 EDT 2012

Atte;
> I think the functionality of the function is ok, but obviously I don't know
> how to add this new function to the list of member functions of class
> Machine :-(
>
> Any hints?

What I'd do would be taking one of the functions that is already there
and tracing where it gets defined using grep (or a similar cross file
searcher) and copy-pasting that stuff with the name of the new
function. That strategy has served me well elsewhere, no actual
knowledge of C++ is needed ;-)

if you get stuck I'll help in a day or two, currently I urgently need
to sit on the floor, play a 2d game with my GF and sip Dutch gin. It's
my birthday, so I can ;-)

Cheers,