[chuck-users] interpolated step? (equivalent to max's line)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:43:57 EDT 2012

On 13 July 2012 20:17, George Locke <george.locke.maxmsp at gmail.com> wrote:
> sweet.  guess i might've figured that one out on my own...

I understand the problem.
Like this I have been using it for quite a while, but the need for the
extra Step, unless it sets some sort of variable scaling, feels a bit
counter-intuitive. I seem to remember it was Perry who first proposed
that Envelope without any input should assume a input of 1. That would
bring it more closely in line with similar objects in other systems.

There is also no problem with asking questions if you looked around a
bit; the documentation is a bit scattered.

Happy ChucKing,