[chuck-users] interpolated step? (equivalent to max's line)

mike clemow michaelclemow at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:28:34 EDT 2012

given...

Envelope e

e.last() should return the current value generated.  For Envelope class, it
ought to be between 0-1 although for something like SinOsc, values range
between -1 and 1.

You could do

e.last() * maxValue => float currentValue;

It's still a little hairy, but a lot less logic than what you're doing.
 Also, in some circumstances you won't need the other shred.

-Mike

http://michaelclemow.com
http://semiotech.org