[chuck-users] reset namespace in miniAudicle

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:31:35 EDT 2012

On 27 July 2012 15:25, George Locke <george.locke.maxmsp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm writing up a class, and I can't seem to test the changes I make to it
> without restarting miniAudicle.  The problem is that I get "class/type
> 'myClass' is already defined in namespace 'global'" errors when I "add
> shred" in the window defining the class.
>
> Any help?

Stopping and re-starting the build-in VM should help. This issue will
indeed only occur with public classes. I'd recommend to develop those
(as far as possible) as non-public classes and only once you have the
functionality nailed "go live". That might -of course- be hard in your
particular scenario.