[chuck-users] Mixing recorded Voice with some music theme

sunny chaudhary uniquesunny at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 03:30:35 EDT 2012

Hi,
I am new to this technology. I want to do some media processing on static
file. I want to mix the recorded human voice with some music. The voice
should time stretch and pitch stretch, pitch shift as per the music
frequency. Totally want to merge sound with music. So when listening to the
final output, it produces voice playing as per the flow of music.

Any idea how to achieve this?
Is CHUCK is the right tool for achieving this?
I need this functionality on urgent basis. We can pay for the solution.

Regards,
Sunny