[chuck-users] serial communication and chuck

Stephen David Beck sdbeck at lsu.edu
Sun Mar 4 15:35:08 EST 2012

I have a similar situation with a class that we are teaching. But the students have already learned Processing basics and ChucK basics before they do Arduino. So getting them to connect the Arduino to ChucK using Processing and OSC is not a problem.

But I would be equally interested in a serial communication solution.

Steve

Sent from my iPad. Please forgive any typos.

Stephen David Beck
Haymon Professor of Music
Director, AVATAR Initiative for Digital Media
Louisiana State University
Baton Rouge, LA. 70803

http://avatar.lsu.edu

O: 225-578-2594