[chuck-users] ChucK w/Lion and many audio devices, was: SUCCESS! Re: Most recent Chuck for Lion?

Spencer Salazar spencer at ccrma.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 4 16:02:53 EST 2012

Hey Charles,

The special Lion build of chuck actually has an off-by-one error when
enumerating available audio devices via chuck --probe. So in the
--probe output below, basically dac0 should be dac1, dac1 should be
dac2, etc -- it should start counting at 1 instead of 0. This has been
fixed in SVN, but an update to the special Lion build hasn't been
issued yet.

I would suspect everything you are trying to do should work if you
take that into account. I don't believe there are any intrinsic issues
with non-default devices, aggregate devices, or using different
devices for input/output, but issues do seem to show up here and
there.

spencer