[chuck-users] serial communication and chuck

Scott Smallwood scott.smallwood at ualberta.ca
Sun Mar 4 16:23:42 EST 2012

Awesome!

Speaking of CCRMA:  I've been using Satellite CCRMA quite a bit on the Beagleboard...  and it would be SO much nicer to work with ChucK on this platform but, again, I chose Pd for the last project I did because I just wanted simplicity...  (and I don't know Supercollider all that well yet).

Anyway - I'm probably not of much help with coding this, but I'm happy to help debug/test!

PS:  I was able to get an LED to light on the Arduino using file I/O stuff, but not much more than that... But yes things are close...

--ss