[chuck-users] serial communication and chuck

N. Cameron Britt nbritt at princeton.edu
Sun Mar 4 19:35:38 EST 2012

YES! Chuck NEEDS serial. Of course it's true that all of this can be
accomplished using some other application and OSC, but it's cumbersome and
lame to have to use another application *only* to get access to serial.
I've had to do this for several projects, including one I'm working on now.

HIDUINO seems like a promising alternative for Arduino stuff, but I wasn't
able to get it working right, so I gave up on it. Maybe others have had
luck with that?

Cameron