[chuck-users] serial communication and chuck

Jordan Orelli jordanorelli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:54:10 EST 2012

wait a second... can ChucK just read from /dev/ttyUSB directly?  I don't know how the /dev files operate, but maybe what we're saying is a really roundabout way of just mounting the arduino as a TTY like in the article I linked and having ChucK read from the device file.  I don't have an arduino to try it out, but... it's worth trying if anyone wants to give it a whirl ;)