[chuck-users] netin and netout

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 16:49:33 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 04:26:30PM -0400, David Ogborn wrote:
> Hi all,

Hey David.

> It looks like it was taken out.  Does anyone know why?  (Corollary: Does anyone know why it should not be put back in?)

Ok, those are indeed the big questions here and sadly with those I
can't help you. I do have something for you;

♥~/Chuck-dev/chuck$ find -name ulib_net.cpp
./v1/ulib_net.cpp
./src/ulib_net.cpp
./exile/v1/src/ulib_net.cpp

That's a search for your file in my copy of the SVN tree, showing that
at least you could get your file. I had a quick glance at it and
nothing in there explains why it shouldn't be used, at least not in
the version in src/.

That not a answer to your question, but at least it might enable
further experimentation for you in case you feel adventurous.