[chuck-users] Various general questions

Robert Poor rdpoor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:32:31 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 08:37, Robin Haberkorn
<robin.haberkorn at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 1) Does ChucK have a public source repository?

+10 to this question.  I REALLY recommend GitHub as ChucK's official
repository.  It's an awesome facility: you can fork branches for
testing new features.  It has a really great bug tracker.  It uses a
simple markup language for documentation.  And it's free.

Does Ge have authority (or at the the persuasive skills) to make this
happen?  If not Ge, then whom?

- Rob

P.S.: I'm happy to help set up a public GitHub repository if that would help.