[chuck-users] introduce myself

Tomtom tomtom at herbesfolles.org
Sun May 20 16:29:07 EDT 2012

Hello Carlo

I haven't tried myself, but I guess it is possible - at least with vim
in a window and a shell in another. For something more integrated, I
suggest you to read the following thread of discussion :

https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2011-November/006454.html

On the supercollider/chuck comparison - if you are looking at both right
now I guess you are looking for informations on this subject too - I
would say that supercollider is probably more powerful (more mature with
a **lot** of things already existing), but chuck approach to audio
programming is much easier to grasp (well, that's only my personal
experience)

happy livecoding !

tom