[chuck-users] introduce myself

henrique matias hems.inlet at gmail.com
Mon May 21 01:10:11 EDT 2012

I might be missing something, but i downloaded this ".vim" file, and it
came with some stuff i don't understand.

for instance: :ab s Sitar sit => dac;

what this ":ab s " means ?

or even

:ab fa "/.../a.wav" => string filename;
:ab fa1 "/.../a.wav" => string filename;

what this ":ab fa / :ab fa1" means? is it some stupid conversion thing, or
am i really missing this "syntax trick"?