[chuck-users] Space Navigator

henrique matias hems.inlet at gmail.com
Mon May 21 01:13:03 EDT 2012

I don't know how joystick stuff works on Chuck, but might worth dealing
with the joystick with PureData or Max/msp or any other language you
managed to "read the joystick" and then just send already "calibrated,
translated and beautiful" OSC messages to chuck.

hope that helps ( i know its not exactly your question, sorry )
hems