[chuck-users] Space Navigator

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:49:28 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 09:16:42AM -0500, Lester Hall wrote:
> Ah, well that's life - i primarily bought it for Second Life anyway.
> Thanks for the insights though, I appreciate the (quick) responses!

But then I wonder how Second Life opens it. It must be *some* sort of
standardised HID device then. Of course that doesn't mean much because
there is also a standard for a HID "magic carpet controller". I don't
see how we could support all of that, though I could imagine
supporting raw HID devices, though I suppose the end result would be a
bit less userfirendly than the current HID stuff...