[chuck-users] is there a way of doing "callbacks" ( i.e. passing function as argument to be called later ) ?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:14:08 EDT 2012

> > Is there anyway for "evaluating" a string to chuck code in order to do
> > dynamic calls ( like javascript "eval" function for instance ) ?
>
> You might be able to hack this by writing to a temp file and Machine.add'ing it.

Indeed. These are valid things to desire, Lisp and its decendants are
alive, fun and well still (or finally, one might argue)... but I feel
compelled to point out that this is the direction where old maps would
write "here be dragons" and modern games would have you encounter 3
health items and a save-point.

Carry on ;-)