[chuck-users] [livecode] live coding workshop + laptop orchestra performance

David Ogborn ogbornd at mcmaster.ca
Fri Nov 9 17:18:15 EST 2012

Hi again,

Further to my message yesterday, here are the complete details for tomorrow's free workshop on live coding in ChucK, in downtown Toronto:

2-5 PM, Rogers Communication Centre at Ryerson University
80 Gould Street (at Church street)- just east of Yonge, and north of Dundas, near Dundas subway station.

We will meet in the foyer at 2 PM and be lead into a closed studio.  If you arrive after 2 PM, please call 289-439-3252 and we'll let you in.

Map to the RCC:
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=80+gould+street&hl=en&hnear=80+Gould+St,+Toronto,+Toronto+Division,+Ontario+M5B&gl=ca&t=m&z=16

Yours truly,
David

On 2012-11-07, at 11:03 PM, David Ogborn wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a heads up about a performance and workshop happening in the next couple of days in Toronto:
>
> 1. At 10 PM Sat Nov 10 at the Tranzac Club (292 Brunswick St, Toronto, closest subway: Spadina) the Cybernetic Orchestra - the laptop orchestra at McMaster with an emphasis on live coding will be playing a set as part of the 416 Improvisers Festival.
>
> 2. From 2-5 PM on Sat Nov 10 I'll lead a free public workshop on live coding in ChucK at a downtown Toronto location yet to be announced (I'll send a late-breaking update on these lists).  The workshop will emphasize the kind of nimble, responsive coding performance we try to develop in the Cybernetic Orchestra!
>
> Yours truly,
> David

> Dr. David Ogborn, <ogbornd at mcmaster.ca>
> Communication Studies & Multimedia, McMaster University
> Director, Cybernetic Orchestra & ESP Studio
>
> http://soundcloud.com/cyberneticorchestra
> http://esp.mcmaster.ca
> http://davidogborn.net
> http://twitter.com/ogbornd
> 1-905-525-9140 ext 27603

Dr. David Ogborn, Assistant Professor
Communication Studies & Multimedia
Director, Cybernetic Orchestra & ESP Studio
McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada

ogbornd --at-- mcmaster.ca
http://davidogborn.net
http://twitter.com/ogbornd