[chuck-users] OSC

Stefan Blixt stefan.blixt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:50:38 EST 2012

Hehe I half didn't expect that to be the problem actually, glad it helped!
:)
It's possible that other applications suffer from this, so you might want
to check the file /etc/hosts, and see if you can add localhost on a line of
its own in there, like this:

127.0.0.1       localhost

This will solve this problem generally, and the chuck examples will work
out of the box.

/Stefan