[chuck-users] OSC function crashing Chuck?

Simon Steptoe simonsteptoe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 26 15:57:55 EST 2012

Stefan
Didn't get any error messages... and tried removing the @ as you
suggest but to no avail. However, your suggestion did prompt me to
look through the examples files in more detail and by adding a
"Machine.remove(oscProcess.id());" to explicitly remove the shred
waiting on the OSC event... everything sorted itself out.

Thanks.
Simon

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Stefan Blixt <stefan.blixt at gmail.com>