[chuck-users] Chuck mode for emacs?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 04:45:04 EST 2012

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 02:18:57AM -0500, Bunny Blake wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm new to Chuck,

Welcome on board!

> and searching for the Chuck mode for emacs
> (chuck-mode.el). I've seen it referenced in a couple of places, but all of
> the links to it I can find are dead.

You seem to be right; most links here are broken;
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucKWithEmacs

However, the top one takes us to this;

http://www.mikael.johanssons.org/chuck.el

I fear I turned out to be a Vim guy, despite trying to like Emacs but
that looks to me like what you need. Adding in the UGens and other
stuff introduced since then (new stuff is always listed in the
VERSIONS file) should hopefully make you good to go. With some luck
we'll have a EMACS user who'll have maintained a more modern version,
even.

Hope that helps,