[chuck-users] nice thread about FM synthesis using chuck/supercollider

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 19:34:36 EDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 08, 2012 at 11:40:23AM +0100, henrique matias wrote:
> its cool cause the intention is to compare both languages, also very simple
> examples and nice tips..

It's a interesting case. Aren't those osc's amongst the UGens
borrowed from SC? I hope so because then the sound and quality should
be the same, with the emphasis on syntax (and other qualities you
might like to measure, of course)

> most of the code is written wrongly, but will be easy for us to fix

Hmmmm, I thought most of it was right, only the first two lines had a
issue, I thought. Did I miss problems? I didn't actually try to run
any of it.