[chuck-users] nice thread about FM synthesis using chuck/supercollider

henrique matias hems.inlet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:47:25 EDT 2012

sorry it wasn't supposed to come to the list, was supposed to be forwarded
to my housemate..

about the code being wrong, i meant the first examples of the thread are
wrong, but would be easy to fix based on the rest of the thread..

sorry this end up back in the list as a nonsense message :P

as soon as i get a free moment, i'll sort a comparative example, this will
be fun