[chuck-users] AES convention, San Francisco

David Ogborn ogbornd at mcmaster.ca
Fri Oct 26 19:13:08 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm here at the 133rd convention of the Audio Engineering Society (AES) in San Francisco and wondering if there are other EA / laptop orchestra / live coding people here.  Get in touch and we'll go for a beverage or meal or something like that!

(Shameless plug: I'm here presenting a engineering brief/poster, this Monday at 9:30 on the EspGrid software developed to facilitate sharing and synchronizing in laptop orchestras.  The software has been incubating in the Cybernetic Orchestra for the past while, and will be publicly released very soon...)

Yours truly,
David

Dr. David Ogborn, <ogbornd at mcmaster.ca>
Communication Studies & Multimedia, McMaster University
Director, Cybernetic Orchestra & ESP Studio

http://soundcloud.com/cyberneticorchestra
http://esp.mcmaster.ca
http://davidogborn.net
http://twitter.com/ogbornd